.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Friday, August 19, 2005
 
Happy Birthday, David Steele

David Steele
Originally uploaded by CaptQuirk.
Today is David Steele's birthday.

David and I met back in 1988 or 1989 when he was in charge of training for the Customer Services group at Citizens Gas and Coke Utility of Indianapolis, IN. While looking for vendors who had something to offer the employees for whom he was responsible, he contacted the company I worked for, Vernine and Associates, and spoke with me. He arranged a visit for me to Indianapolis to present what we had to offer, and from that somewhat formal and official beginning we began an acquaintance that evolved through the years into a friendship that has persisted until today.

And speaking of today, today is David's birthday. So I thought I'd take this occasion to send a birthday wish to him via my blog.

I hope you have a great time today, David, and that you do something uniquely enjoyable to celebrate. I'm thankful for our friendship, and I wish you many more years of success in your work life and happiness in your personal life.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger