.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Thursday, August 04, 2005
 
Still walking but blogging lightly
Just to update everybody who may occasionally check up on me on this blog, I'm still exercising and have now lost count of the number of days. It has become a part of my morning ritual to get up, drink a few sips of coffee and head out for my 30-40 minutes of exercise. I just checked the calendar and see that today's walk was the 24th day in a row that I've completed the exercise. Frankly, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a sufficiently heavy rain during that time to keep me from the routine, but I'm glad.

Do I feel any different? Well, no, to be honest. However, I do feel better about myself for keeping at it, and I suppose that might be considered different.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger