.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
 
Topsy-turvey
I've just come in from my routine morning walk, but that walk was anything but routine yesterday.

I awoke unusually late yesterday, around 10 AM, so I decided not to walk because by that time in the morning it is already unbearably hot. Not wanting to break my string of consecutive days exercising, I finally got in my daily walk last night between 10:30 and 11:15 PM. It was strange walking in the dark, but at least the streets on which I walk had less traffic than they usually do.

This morning's walk between 6:30 and 7:15 AM was the earliest I've gotten out and exercising, so this exercise bit has gotten juggled around a lot more in the last 24 hours that ever before, but I have still not missed a day since I began my morning walk more than a month ago.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger