.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Thursday, July 28, 2005
 
Day 17
This morning's walk was considerably cooler than the past several days have been.

I left the house at 7:24 AM and came back in the door at 8:00 AM, and although it was humid during my walk and I worked up a good sweat, it was noticeably cooler. My neighbor was right when she advised that it is better to walk between 7 - 8 AM than after 9 AM. That is, of course, easier to do on my days off or even on a day after my day off, such as today, because I can go to bed earlier and therefore get up earlier. I think the most important thing however is to walk, regardless of whether it is early or late.

On another note, I posted a series of pictures of various art works that my friend Diane Kegley has sent me over the last couple of years. To be clear, she sent me the pictures not the art works. Check them out over at my Flickr site if you have the time. She is quite talented and she works in a wide variety of different media. In her most recent job, she is learning to do by computer what she used to do by hand.
Comments:
REALLY DYNAMIC WORKS OF ART!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger