.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Sunday, August 01, 2004
 
Can't go home again
Yesterday I began receiving the error message I've captured below each time I try to reach my home page at www.ceoexpress.com using Firefox. I've checked and cookies ARE permitted for that site. Strangely, I don't get the message with any other site or when trying to access this site using Internet Explorer, so I'm not dead in the water altogether, but I am puzzled.

I'd appreciate any help any of you might be able to provide. If you have a URL that explains what to do to resolve the issue, just leave a comment (anonymously if you wish) and supply either an explanation or directions to where I can find one on the 'Net.

Thanks.



Error message from Firefox. Posted by Hello


Comments:
My buddy, Josh Yonce, just supplied this URL ...

http://searchguild.com/tpage12844-0.html

... where the speculation as to the cause seems to be that it is a temporary glitch that will resolve itself in time. However, the problem has persisted since yesterday evening.

Anyone else have ideas?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger