.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
 
A new blogger
At my urging, my friend, Shannon Kamer, created a new blog yesterday. 

He is a young man (22) with whom I've worked for the last couple of years who has made extremely significant contributions to our department's work by creating a notes template that standardizes the notes we have to post to customers' accounts and that makes accessing the various tools we use much easier.  He is an extremely talented HTML programmer and a good resource for information about life on the Internet and software applications.  Though it may take him a while to get his feet wet and become accustomed to sharing his knowledge and findings at his blog, I anticipate that he'll be a valuable resource that I plan to read regularly.  I recommend his blog to you as well.

Welcome to the world of Blogging, Shannon! 



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger