.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Saturday, June 19, 2004
 
Comments
To my chagrin, I've received feedback from a couple of you what when you've tried to use the comment facility here, you were prompted to log into to Blogger to be able to do so. Even before requesting feedback on the "new look," I had set my preferences so that anyone, even non-members of Blogger, could leave comments, just to avoid that requirement. I have dispatched a message to the support staff at Blogger, but I'm still awaiting a response from the telling me what else I can do to make the comments facility work as I want it to. I'll let you know when I hear from them. In the mean time, thanks for your patience.
Comments:
Well, I've heard nothing at all from the support team at Blogger. I'll have to write them again and ask the same question, "Why are users required to create a Blogger account to post a comment?"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger