.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Thursday, June 03, 2004
 
Photographing a Wedding
On Friday, May 28th, I photographed Charlotte Doyle and Ronnie Ross' wedding for them. It was my first experience at being the primary photographer for a wedding and I approached it with some trepidation for fear that I'd somehow mess things up and thus miss a significant moment. All in all the pictures turned out reasonably well, I think. I haven't yet heard from the Bride and Groom and what they think of the pictures. I guess I'll have to wait until later to get their feedback.

With any of the pictures posted on this website, you can get an enlarged view of them if you just click on the image you'd like to see.


Mike, Cheryl, Jenny, Sandra, Eugene, Mam Maw Posted by Hello
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger