.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
 
A New Look
As is evident, I've taken advantage of some of Blogger's newest features and used a different template for my blog. I actually may be changing the look as I receive feedback on what you, my regular reader (notice the use of the singular noun), think of this one. There are a number of different templates I can choose from, and I'm not sure that the first one I have chosen is the one that I will stick with. You may be seeing several different looks in coming days and weeks until I can settle on a template I like best.

What I'm trying to achieve by making these changes is a freshness, of course, but also something that is more pleasing to the eye. Readability is a crucial goal, so feel free to comment on that and share your opinion about this change and whether or not you think it is an improvement.

I'm really quite impressed with all the new features that Blogger has made available with this service since Pyra (the parent company of Blogger) was bought out by Google. If you've ever thought you might want to get into the "blogging game," you will find that creating a blog with this service is easier than you think. The greatest problem in maintaining a blog is not how to use the tool but rather it is having something to say and saying it well.
Comments:
I've discovered that one consequence of changing templates is that I lose all previous comments. While that is somewhat of a loss, I'm willing to live with it because I like this look better, and frankly, this way of leaving a comment is certainly easier to use than the previous comment facility I was using. To those of you whose comments were lost, my apologies for the loss of your input.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger