.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Friday, June 11, 2004
 
There is a future after all
A few postings back, I mentioned that our client, BellSouth, had decided to give their customer service business to our competitor, TAG, and that that meant there would be major upheaval at our company in the coming months. This morning one of my friends from work forwarded this message to me with wonderful news from the Site Director at our company:

Team, it is with much joy and excitement that I communicate to you that Daimler Chrysler has selected ClientLogic, Oak Ridge as their new partner. I received a call late last evening from our sales team with the news. This is a significant accomplishment in that this is the first time ClientLogic has ventured into the automotive industry. The fact that corporate had enough confidence to pitch this business from Oak Ridge Site is a big vote of confidence in the team here.

Many of you will have numerous questions such as when will it start, positions available, pay rates, etc., however at this time all we are sure of is that they are coming. I will provide you more information as it is made available.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger