.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Monday, September 05, 2005
 
Update on my exercise regimen
For those of you who are interested, I have continued my morning routine of walking around the neighborhood since July 13th without interruption. I have just returned from today's morning walk, and since I retired recently my schedule has become a bit more predictable and regular. I have my radio set to come on at 6:00 am and after the usual required first activities of the day, I begin my walk by about 6:15 am each day. That means when I begin the walk it is still dark. As I walk, dawn begins to break and with each step more light is available to me. I have always enjoyed seeing the sun rise, so I really enjoy this time and this routine.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger