.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Saturday, September 03, 2005
 
Connection restored
Today I took my old RCA modem back to Comcast and exchanged it for a new one, a Terayon modem, and when I came home and installed it using the installation software, it would not connect. So I called the tech support line and was told that it had to be provisioned before I would be able to use it. We attempted to do that via their standard process, but that didn't work. Therefore I had to wait for the issue to be escalated and provisioned remotely. I left the modem on and walked away to watch the football game.

I have just come back to test to see whether it had been done, and to my surprise and delight, it had. I'm now back to being connected again, I believe.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger