.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Sunday, September 04, 2005
 
Perry's Podcast #2
After much delay, Perry's Podcast #2 is now available for you to hear. Click on this link to listen.

In this podcast, Juan Gutierrez, who brought me to Knoxville in 1979, and I talk for about 45 minutes about his activities since he left Vernine and Associates in 1988 and his plans for the immediate and the long-term future. This podcast was recorded on September 1, 2005, but because of my problems in being connected to the Internet over the last several days, I've only now been able to get this podcast uploaded to BigFeeder.com.

As always, if you have feedback, you can write me at talktoperry (at) gmail.com. You are also welcome to send me an audio file (mp3) with your comments, and I may be able to use them in a future podcast.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger