.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Sunday, November 14, 2004
 
Correction
In response to yesterday's post, I have heard from both Bowen Baxter and Alfred Baxter that our grandfather's name was in fact Alfred Jesse, not Alfred Justice as I had indicated yesterday. So this post it to make that correction. Bowen said in his message this morning:

Also, in Alfred's research materials and in verbal reference to our grandfather his name has always come up as Alfred Jesse. My father was Justice Harold and I am Justice Bowen along with one of my sons and a grandson. I understand that Justice was the sir name of a friend and associate of A. J. Sr.

All of this just goes to prove, once again, that "none of us is as smart as all of us."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger