.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
 
Voting was painless. Just do it!
I left my home at 9:15 AM, voted, and I was back at home by 10:10 AM. All-in-all, casting my vote was a painless procedure. The only real slowdown in the process occurs when the registrars (or whatever they are called) must check your registration against their "big book" of those who are registered. In an effort to speed up that part of the process, the officials divided the alphabet into groups, A-E, F-K, L-R, and S-Z. But in what has to be a statistical quirk, the line for L-R (my line, naturally) was much, much longer than any other line there. Once I got my authorization to vote, the process of casting my ballot took less than a minute.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger