.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Saturday, November 13, 2004
 
Two Mama's Birthday photo from 1949

Two Mama's Birthday
Originally uploaded by CaptQuirk.


During our recent Baxter family reunion in Snellville, Ga., on November 6th, I brought this scan of an old photograph to share with the rest of the family. Some of those in attendance wanted a copy, so I thought I'd post it here to remind everyone that it is available and that I'd be happy to email it directly to any and all who want a copy.

If you want me to email it to you please send me an email at p underscore nelson at vic dot com and I'll get it right out to you.

This photo is the first I've posted at my Flickr photo site. Here's some of their propaganda about their site that might interest you.

Flickr is a revolution in photo storage, sharing and organization, making photo management an easy, natural and collaborative process. Get comments, notes, and tags on your photos, post to any blog, share and chat live and more!

If you have photos you want to post to the web and share with friends, you might want to check out the Flickr site.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger