.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
 
BigFeeder.com
BigFeeder.com is James Prudente's hosting site that works in conjunction with MixCast Live, his podcast creation tool that makes creating podcasts and uploading them to the hosting site simple and easy. I'm sure I'll be saying more about this in coming days, but check it out. If you click on the M3U link beside any of the podcasts you see listed there, it will create a play list that will begin playing in the program you currently have configured to play *.mp3 files. In other words, one click and you can listen to a podcast. Experiment with it a bit; I think you'll like it.

Today I listened to "A Dirty Computer Show #3" and enjoyed it, because the two co-announcers do a nice job of interacting with each other in a high-energy, slightly off-beat report on computing. Check it out.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger