.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
 
New Blogging Tool
This post is an experiment with a new blogging tool called w.bloggar. One reason I am attracted to it is that it works with FeedDemon in a way that permits me to post items I read in FeedDemon more or less directly to my blog, and up until now I haven't been able to do that. Acquiring this ability, enables me to point to other bloggers' posts more easily, which is something that I'd very much like to do. Also it may simplify the process of blogging something and therefore increase the likelihood that I'll be able to post more frequently.

As it stands now, I can post easily from my Flickr site because they have built the interface into Flickr, but without w.bloggar, posting directly from FeedDemon didn't appear to be possible for me.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger