.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
 
Where I got my Internet start
Calling all BBS'ers

Robert Scoble had this to say:

"OK, all you people who were nerds back in the 1980s, this site is for you -- BBS: The Documentary.

Yeah, I was one. I remember my friends who ran bulletin board systems out of their garages. I remember dreaming of the day when I would finally be able to afford a Hayes 9600baud modem like those that my friend had running in his garage. That's so slow in comparison to the Wifi network I'm typing to you on right now it isn't even funny."

For those of you who didn't participate in the BBS fad this link may make little sense, but if you were one of those who did, I'm sure it will bring back memories for you.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger