.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Friday, October 29, 2004
 
A fresh, new look
No, you haven't come to the wrong place. This is still "It's News to Me." I've just decided it was time for a new, cleaner look, and when I saw Steve Sloan's blog this morning, I really liked the look of it. I was able to locate his template in the list of possibilities at Blogger so I decided to take the plunge and make the switch. The only down side is that it may have killed previous comments to posts, but there weren't many of those anyway, so I'm willing to live with that side effect.

One of the reasons I like this template better than my former one is that it suits my style of post better. I tend occasionally toward verbal diarrhea so a wider area devoted to the text of my posts means that a long post doesn't require as much scrolling down. Also I guess I'm just old-fashioned enough to prefer the black text on the white background. The whole thing just looks cleaner to me.

Let me know what you think about the change.

Comments:
Looks very nice Perry - good job, maybe you should have pursued a career in advertising and promotion......I'll check back off and on, particularly after the election and see your comments on our new President....

David Steele, Indianapolis, Indiana
 
Thanks for the feedback, Dave.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger