.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Monday, November 29, 2004
 
SEX!!!
Now that I have your attention, I'm delighted to report that we learned today that we have a deviant in the family! No, not me, as most of you are probably thinking!

I'm talking about the fact that Mike and Cheryl and their three daughters, Madison, Morgan, and Kaitlin, all went to the doctor together today and learned through the ultrasound photographs that the new addition to their family, who is expected to arrive around the end of April, is a BOY! Everyone, but especially Dad, is, as I'm sure you can imagine, thrilled at the news.

So congratulations to Mom and Dad and the three sisters! We all look forward to the arrival of this new member of the family, and we are particularly delighted that we can now abandon the use of indefinite pronouns and begin to anticipate his arrival.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger