.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
 
My thanks to Lee Lankford
It's always nice to hear from someone who appreciates your efforts. Yesterday I got an email from Lee Lankford, a second cousin (Sarah Ann Murchison's daughter), who was asking how to reach my "family news" blog. Even though I had to clarify that this site isn't just a family news blog, I sent her the link to this site and the link to my Flickr photo site as well.

Then later in the day I received these kind words in a second email:

"WOW! How cool! I have been moving around and reading the entries, looking at pictures and am so impressed! Thanks so much for sharing this with me."

My thanks to you, Lee, for your comments.

Talk about "cool." I found her comments very cool indeed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger