.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Monday, November 22, 2004
 
Kevin Sites in his own words
Kevin Sites is a freelance reporter on assignment for NBC and is embedded with the forces in Iraq. He recently witnessed and videotaped the killing of a wounded Iraqi soldier in a Mosque in Iraq.

Since then, he has been the subject of much discussion about the decision to report the event. Here, in his own words, is the description of the event and the subsequent controversy surrounding it.

Kevin Sites Blog:

"It's time you to have the facts from me, in my own words, about what I saw -- without imposing on that Marine -- guilt or innocence or anything in between. I want you to read my account and make up your own minds about whether you think what I did was right or wrong. All the other armchair analysts don't mean a damn to me.

Here it goes. "


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger