.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Saturday, May 25, 2002
 
I just ran across Compass, a program for managing bookmarks, and I wanted to make sure I could get back to it. You might find it interesting to check out too.

Also my buddy, Patrick Ahern, highly recommends Atomica. Though I haven't yet tried it, it does sound interesting.

By the way, Patrick, I was pleased to discover this morning that the feature you asked about last night in Blogger now appears there. There is now an automatic way to place a hyperlink in the message you are posting to your blog (as opposed to having to type the html code in by hand). Neat! It wouldn't surprise me if it had been there all along and I just didn't see it, but in any event it's there. Just highlight the word you want to be the link and then click on the hyperlink icon and type in or paste in the URL, and it's done.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger