.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Thursday, July 14, 2005
 
I'm on a roll
Again this morning I took another stroll around the neighborhood to get my morning exercise. That's two days in a row. Hooray! for me.

I've posted some pictures on my Flickr site of the scenes from that walk. (You can click on the "View as a Slideshow" link to see a slideshow of them.)

As you will see, if you follow that link, trying to do two things at once doesn't always the result in the best of either task. I tried to take pictures while still walking and getting my exercise, so some of the shots are blurry. But I decided to post them anyway so the effort wasn't lost. The pictures where I stopped long enough to take the shot are much clearer than those I tried to shoot on the move, but hey! I'm just experimenting here, so not every effort is perfect.

One thing these photos do illustrate is how much greenery we have in the neighborhood. So for that I am grateful.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger