.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Sunday, June 26, 2005
 
Still no personalize response from Blogger support
This post will reveal whether yesterday's posting problem, in which the title of the text and the body of it are separated by an amount of white space that equals the height of the sidebar on the right, still persists.

I find it quite frustrating that the way this is displaying is not at all what I intend. I'm sure Blogger support has other fish to fry, but they need to reach the point they can respond to emails from individual users within a 24 hour period. An automated, canned response directing the user to answers to some of the more commonly occurring problems is certainly better than nothing, but it isn't sufficient.

I've got to believe that what I am seeing is something that has occurred before and that it can be fixed easily. But when and how?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger