.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Thursday, April 14, 2005
 
Beginning my fourth year
I'm creating this post to acknowledge the beginning of this blog on April 14th, 2002. If you click on the title of this post it will take you to that first entry. Little did I know when I started that I'd still be doing this, albeit a bit less frequently, three years later. It just goes to show you: "You never know."

In these past three years I've made some interesting discoveries. Probably the most significant of them for me is the evolution of RSS and RSS aggregators. Nothing makes keeping up with multiple sources (blogs, news sites, etc.) easier. If you haven't experimented with them yet, once you do and begin to realize the benefits I'd be surprise if you don't wonder how you ever got along without it. Yet despite the improvement in efficiency, these tools only serve to underscore how much there is to try to follow.

One of the most interesting new things I've discovered in the last several months is podcasting. Yes, I know I've been talking about my own podcasts for several months now, but they are coming when I can find a good hosting site for them. So stay tuned for that.

And I'm considering turning on the commenting facility again. If or when I do, I'll just monitor the comments and delete those that I find offensive. In the mean time, I welcome your comments by email at talktoperry at gmail.com.

Finally, my thanks to all of you who continue to visit this blog faithfully and respond when I do post here. It's encouraging to me that you are so loyal.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger