.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Saturday, March 05, 2005
 
US Cellular's All-Employee Meeting

Jack Rooney at center stage
Originally uploaded by CaptQuirk.
On Wednesday, March 2, our company held its annual All-Employee Meeting, with the theme "Catch the Wave of Success," at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium. Intended to celebrate the achievements of 2004 and inspire us to reach even greater heights in 2005, the event was a big deal and was broadcast by satellite to three other cities in the East Region. All the executives of the company, which is headquartered in Chicago, came down for the meeting.

This link leads to a group of the photos I've posted about the event and there is a link there where you can see them in a slide show format.

All in all, I was quite impressed with the degree to which the company goes to inspire its employees to continue to give our customers the best possible service we can, because they recognize that it isn't the technology we have that helps us maintain the lowest churn rate in the industry but rather the way we treat our customers.

As I think I've said here before, I believe I've really been very lucky to land a job with this company after the recent end to my previous job back in January.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger