.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
 
I love Skype!
If you haven't downloaded Skype, what the hell are you waiting for?

I can understand if you don't have Win 2K or Win XP (for Windows users) or the comparable required Mac OS, but if you have the necessary OS then you should definitely get on board. "Why?" you ask. Well, the answer for me is that you can expand your world.

Tonight I had the pleasure of talking with Sean Wong, who lives in Sydney, Australia. He sent a request for me to permit him to see when I'm online. Now that is the typical way someone initiates a Skype relationship. However, Sean was smarter than the average bear. He had the good sense to add the fact that he has been reading my blog recently. Now that's the way to get my attention. Frankly it blew me away. I've been publishing this blog now for almost for three years, and this is the first time I've had confirmation that someone from the other side of the world was reading it. WOW! How reinforcing is that? A fellow has to be careful what he makes available for to the world at large to see. They may actually see it! I can only say "thanks" Sean, you have made my day. What's great about our conversation was that he seemed to be able to understand my southern version of English, and I could understand his Australian version.

In the hope that I can offer him some benefit for having contacted me, I'd like to include a link to his company's website. Check it out. You and your company might derive some benefit from having discovered it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger