.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
 
Thank you, Shannon
Last night Shannon Kamer and I spent about an hour on the phone tweaking various things about TightVNC to make it more secure. We added SSH and PuTTy to my system. But what excited me even more was that Shannon helped me configure my system to serve up podcasts and other things I might want to make available to others over the Internet via TCP. This is a big step forward for me because it makes it unnecessary for me to find a service that will host my podcasts as I begin to record them.

Comments:
You are very welcome Perry. Just keep me in mind if you ever need anything else :) I'm here for ya if you need anything.
 
Be careful what you offer, because I'm likely to take you up as the need arises. Seriously, I do appreciate your offer, and you know I'm not shy about asking.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger