.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Monday, December 13, 2004
 
The Lenoir City High School's Christmas concert

Diane Kegley's family and me
Originally uploaded by CaptQuirk.

Yesterday afternoon, I had the pleasure of attending the Lenoir City High School's Christmas concert, where about 100 of the students performed a program of Christmas music from around the world. They clearly had fun putting on the presentation and did a nice job.

The event gave me a chance to meet Alan and Gwen Kegley, Diane Kegley's children, for the first time. Diane and I have known each other for about 2 years or so because we worked together at ClientLogic. However, Diane left ClientLogic to go to work for IPIX in their graphics department and she is currently working on the production of Shrek 3. She is a very talented artist who has done a few paintings and/or drawings of me that, for a variety of reasons too complicated to recount here, I have yet to see. I'm looking forward to getting to see them, just to learn how I turned out in them.


Comments:
We all appreciate that you came to the concert.I was very surprised and honored to have an accomplished vocalist with us.I'm sorry not to have spoken to you further.Alan has told us all about you.We all hope to see you at our spring concert.
Dr Ben Sims
 
Thank you, Dr. Sims, it was a pleasure to meet you and to be able to hear your group's Christmas concert. Those who teach young people to enjoy singing do a great service. My best to you and your efforts in the coming year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger