.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
 
Family Headstones

My mother and father's headstone
Originally uploaded by CaptQuirk.

While visiting in Atlanta in November, I happened to visit a couple of cemeteries, Melwood which is located between Stone Mountain and Clarkston on Ponce de Leon Avenue and the Stone Mountain cemetery while attending Julia Ann Floyd's funeral. While there I took some pictures of the headstones of various family members' graves.

Though I'm not much for visiting cemeteries in general, I took these pictures primarily to make it easy for me to find the birth and death dates for those family members. I decided to load 10 of these pictures at my Flickr site for other family members to see, if they are interested.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger