.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
 

My, My how Google has changed things!


In this article, Search For Tomorrow from the Washington Post, Joel Achenbach observes: "Only now in the bright light of the Google Era do we see how dim and gloomy was our pregooglian world." My friend Paul Moor pointed this article out to me yesterday, and I found it fascinating. It's hard to disagree with anything Mr. Achenbach says about Google. I find it positively indespensible almost every day. For instance, yesterday when replying to an email from Phil Petty, I wanted to refer to Michael Dukakis's running mate and I couldn't recall his name (it was Lloyd Bentsen), so I just typed "Dukakis" and had my answer in no time.

And while I'm mentioning my friend Paul as I was a moment ago, here's a link to an article (in English) on a German website about his recent honor from the German government.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger