.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Sunday, September 14, 2003
 

This is the place ...


Where I'll post the daily report of my upcoming trip to Germany to visit with Paul Moor. I think it'll be easier to do a log of the events of my trip and my experiences than to try to email everyone. If you wish to track my comments while I'm in Germany, just bookmark this page and check it regularly. I depart on September 20th and should arrive in Germany on the 21st. I'll return home on October 4th very late at night. The pictures I plan to take will appear in my galleries at Pbase. I'll post links to them once I've taken them. At last there is a real use for this blog!


If you wish to make comments, just click the "comments" link at the bottom of the paragraph and your comment will appear there for me and others to see.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger