.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Sunday, April 21, 2002
 
Given the popularity of talk shows, both on radio and TV, where the host appears to be "interviewing" a guest but in reality uses the guest only as an excuse to espouse his own point of view to his audience, there isn't likely to be much interest in logical falacies but I was delighted to discover this site today. It's interesting to me to see how sound logic is done. I'd like very much to be more skilled in reasoning logically and sanely. In fact, I'd like it if all of us tried a more toned-down and reasoned approach to the resolution of differences. I'm afraid I'm a bit cynical though about whether this change in national debates will take place. Volume seems to be more valued than reason nowadays.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger