.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Thursday, April 18, 2002
 
Some days at work are really depleting, as I'm sure you know. Yesterday was one of those days for me.

A large client, for whom I am the person with overall responsibility, had one of her requests for service cancelled by one of our newer representatives. I spent the last four hours of my day trying everything I knew to save the situation. In the end, I had to face defeat for the day and leave without resolving the problem. That means I have this problem as the first item on my plate for today.

At the end of the day, no matter how hard you've had to work during the day, it seems to me that the most important need is to feel like you've gotten something done, that you've conquered some problem or achieved some goal. Yesterday I felt depleted because I didn't get that satisfaction.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger