.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
 
A milestone
Today is the 284th day of the year. I began my exercise program on the 194th day of the year, July 13th, and I've not missed a day since I began. That means that the walk that I have just completed is the 90th consecutive day of exercise I've gotten, a milestone.

Thanks to Juan's pointing me to this pedometer, I have calculated that my exercise route is between 1.5 and 2 miles around my neighborhood. This morning I completed that walk in 34 mins and 52 secs. Although I'm not setting any land speed records, I am walking at a pretty good clip, and I've noticed that my ability to negotiate the hills easily has improved and my legs aren't nearly as tired at the end of my walk as they were when I began all this. As I said at the outset, it is just a matter of one foot in front of the other, one day at a time. We'll see how long I can continue.
Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Gwen, Alan and Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger