.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Friday, May 13, 2005
 
Long ago in a galaxy not so far away ...

Carole and I on vacation
Originally uploaded by CaptQuirk.
This picture of Carole and me in the bow of a fishing boat taken while we were on vacation in Florida is one of my favorites of the two of us together. I don't recall exactly what year it was taken, but I believe this is the deep sea fishing trip when Jeff, who was probably only 6 or 7 years old, said he was afraid of the bait used on the fishing lines. The bait, as it turns out, was just small cubes of mackerel. I guess he just didn't like the feel of the fish flesh. What appeals to me about the photo is how comfortable we both look with dishevelled hair and grubby clothing. It is in such sharp contrast to my normally obsessive concern about my hair back then that I am delighted that we were captured in that moment. You can see a full sized image by clicking here.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger