.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
It's news to me
Friday, August 30, 2002
 

New options at Blogspot

This morning I noticed that Pyra, the parent company of Blogger, is offering some new options. Since I've used this service now since April for free, I may choose to upgrade to one of the newer options both because I would like to support their efforts and because I would like to have the option to post pictures to my blog. The new features would give me greater capabilities and an easy interface to post to the web. Unfortunately, the beginning of September isn't a convenient time for me to incur more expenses, since both August and September have some fixed expenses in them that make taking on another expense unwise at this time. I'll probably wait until the beginning of October to make the shift. However, I'm quite glad to see this new capability out there. I look forward to making the shift.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger